Big NBA Trade!

Not sure if you are aware of this or not, but an NBA team consists of much more than just 1 or 2 players. In the playoffs, you need to have a solid rotation of apx. 8-10 players. (Role players, bench players, etc).

Sandra, to put it rather bluntly, you must be reading too much of the NY tabloids and the sensationalized blogs online. If you were to believe everything you read on the Internet — and, honestly, who doesn’t? :rolleyes: - you’d be convinced that Donnie Walsh, Mike D’Antoni and the Knicks are assembling some sort of “Dream Team” in New York. LeBron James will, of course, be in an orange-and-blue jersey soon enough, and his teammates will include Chris Bosh, Dwyane Wade, Ricky Rubio, Stephen Curry, Dell Curry, Michael Curry, Kobe Bryant, Bill Russell, Michael Jordan, Charles Oakley, Patrick Chewing and John Starks. And oh, Jason Kidd will running the point.

Pulease. Time to wake up from your dream Sandy. :rant:

If you want to think Lebron going to the Knicks is a total fantasy, go right ahead. It's not written in stone or anything, but it's a very real possibility. If you want to dream Lebron is definitely staying with Cleveland, go right ahead.

Joke all you want, my point was to respond to you saying Lebron would be playing with Darko and Nate Robinson. He won't play with them, regardless what team he plays with. The Knicks won't be able to sign all the guys you mentioned, but they will be able to afford Lebron and some very good teammates. ;)

If Lebron was definitely staying with Cleveland, why hasn't he signed a contract yet? :rolleyes:

Sandra

, but they will be able to afford Lebron and some very good teammates. ;)

If Lebron was definitely staying with Cleveland, why hasn't he signed a contract yet? :rolleyes:

Sandra

Or at least made it publicly known that he wants to stay in Cleveland like Wade has done.

In fairness to Lebron, he is playing it more to the vest than Wade is...and there is nothing wrong with that.

Or at least made it publicly known that he wants to stay in Cleveland like Wade has done.

In fairness to Lebron, he is playing it more to the vest than Wade is...and there is nothing wrong with that.

You want a quote? I'll re-post the quote again as I've already done multiple times. For all the haters, please bookmark this post so you can all re-read every time this topic comes up.

On the Dan Patrick show, LeBron had the following to say:

“I have no plans on going anywhere and playing the game of basketball. And these fans…they’ve done everything to support me in my career here. You know, I’m excited about being here. I’m excited, man. I love Cleveland.”
In an ESPN interview, LeBron wasted no time declaring his happiness. Discussing his future with Mark Schwartz:

“I’m comfortable with being in Cleveland. I’m excited about it. I’m loving the direction we’re going in and I’m loving the teammates I have and the organization. So if that’s any indication of me leaving, then somebody must be looking out the wrong box.”

You want a quote? I'll re-post the quote again as I've already done multiple times. For all the haters, please bookmark this post so you can all re-read every time this topic comes up.

On the Dan Patrick show, LeBron had the following to say:

In an ESPN interview, LeBron wasted no time declaring his happiness. Discussing his future with Mark Schwartz:

cool.....question? How long ago were these quotes....? recently? 2 years ago?

LOOK HD....there is NO DENYING your man-love/lust for all Lebron. Hell, I would say I love me some D. Wade. BUT, there is no doubt that he MIGHT bolt for Chicago(I REALLY AND TRULY doubt....hell, I will say it....he will NOT HEAD to NY!:p)....and I would hate it to all hell, but it might happen.

.....considering that Wayne Gretzky, Shaq AND Ken Griffey Jr. HAVE been traded and went to other teams by way of free agency of BOTH....YOU better open your eyes to the possible reality of your boy leaving.

....I have heard it MANY times before....."ME LEAVE?! I love it here....why would I EVER LEAVE......."

LOOK HD....there is NO DENYING your man-love/lust for all Lebron. Hell, I would say I love me some D. Wade. BUT, there is no doubt that he MIGHT bolt for Chicago(I REALLY AND TRULY doubt....hell, I will say it....he will NOT HEAD to NY!:p)....and I would hate it to all hell, but it might happen.

.....considering that Wayne Gretzky, Shaq AND Ken Griffey Jr. HAVE been traded and went to other teams by way of free agency of BOTH....YOU better open your eyes to the possible reality of your boy leaving.

....I have heard it MANY times before....."ME LEAVE?! I love it here....why would I EVER LEAVE......."

Yep. Famous last words, those.

Recent. During this season.

As for him "leaving," look, I'm about as well prepared for the worst possible scenario than any other sports fan. I've seen Manny Ramirez, Jim Thome, Carlos Boozer and others leave my city. But until that actually happens, I'm sick of discussing possibilities based on ZERO substance. And I'm the sickest from hearing the majority of these predictions from NY fans/media. They are so damn pompous it's rediculous! They think that everything in life should be just handed to them because they are some sort of superior destination. Screw you NY, grow your own talent and stay away from ours!!!! :rant:

Recent. During this season.

As for him "leaving," look, I'm about as well prepared for the worst possible scenario than any other sports fan. I've seen Manny Ramirez, Jim Thome, Carlos Boozer and others leave my city. But until that actually happens, I'm sick of discussing possibilities based on ZERO substance. And I'm the sickest from hearing the majority of these predictions from NY fans/media. They are so damn pompous it's rediculous! They think that everything in life should be just handed to them because they are some sort of superior destination. Screw you NY, grow your own talent and stay away from ours!!!! :rant:

Don't beat around the bush. How do you really feel?;)

And I'm the sickest from hearing the majority of these predictions from NY fans/media. They are so damn pompous it's rediculous!

The stop saying silly things like this:

But really, does a team consisting of players such as Donnie Darko and a Midget (Nate Robinson) really prove to be enough talent for LeBron to be surrounded by to improve on what he's doing in Cleveland?

That's pretty pompous on your part. Call the kettle black much? :rolleyes:

You know as well as I do Darko and the midget have nothing to do with the 2010 Knicks, and nothing to do with Lebron. And the Knicks will be able to afford much more than just Lebron. If you continue to post such nonsense, you'll continue to get a rebuttal.

That's not pompous, that's being fair.

Sandra

Marbury is one of my least favorite athletes, but I must admit, what he says makes a lot of sense and is the same thing what others are thinking, myself included.....
"I wouldn't want to play in that system,'' Marbury told The Post. "That system can't win championships. You can't win championships if you don't talk about defense.''
A D'Antoni team focuses on offense. They play to score 130-140 points. The problem however is that they let their opponent score just as much. This style of ball is exciting, but it doesn't work in the playoffs. Defense wins Championships. It's well documented. What Marbury said is not a new revelation and shouldn't be taken as a surprise.

Marbury is one of my least favorite athletes, but I must admit, what he says makes a lot of sense and is the same thing what others are thinking, myself included.....
A D'Antoni team focuses on offense. They play to score 130-140 points. The problem however is that they let their opponent score just as much. This style of ball is exciting, but it doesn't work in the playoffs. Defense wins Championships. It's well documented. What Marbury said is not a new revelation and shouldn't be taken as a surprise.

Oh look, you found an ally in your 'No way Lebron will go to the Knicks' mantra. Only problem is it's STEPHON MARBURY! :D :D :D

Mr. Zero credibility. :rolleyes:

Sandra

Oh look, you found an ally in your 'No way Lebron will go to the Knicks' mantra. Only problem is it's STEPHON MARBURY! :D :D :D

Mr. Zero credibility. :rolleyes:

Sandra

Jesus Ch*, you've got a rebuttal for everything don't you?! And btw, no one has mentioned LeBron today. Thanks for bringing it up again. :rolleyes:

Look, Star-Bury simply stated that it takes Defense to win Championships and the Knicks current system doesn't play defense. It doesn't take a genius to figure that out.

Jesus Ch*, you've got a rebuttal for everything don't you?! And btw, no one has mentioned LeBron today. Thanks for bringing it up again. :rolleyes:

Look, Star-Bury simply stated that it takes Defense to win Championships and the Knicks current system doesn't play defense. It doesn't take a genius to figure that out.

Star-Bury is simply carrying on a feud with the team that dumped him... :rolleyes:

Sandra

Shaq Introduced to Cleveland!

Let's just say the Big Fella kicked off his first press conference with a bang. All that needed to be said lied within this catchy line that's sure to be this year's Motto.....

"My motto is very simple," Oneal said. "Win a Ring for the King!"
:eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek: :)

I can't wait until next season!!! Welcome to town Shaq!

Truth be told.....he didn't say ANYTHING that isn't true. I agree with HD.

Wimbledon 2009

ANGEL PITCHER KILLED IN CRASH!!!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts