Status
Not open for further replies.

kstuart

SatelliteGuys Master
Original poster
Nov 5, 2006
Northern California
40 Days ago was written:
We have no plans to merge then at this time, but will be looking at making a number of changes when we go through our big software upgrade in a few weeks.

STAY TUNED. :D

So is this software upgrade any closer ?

And again, if the Forum structure is revised in a way that doesn't require me to look through several identical Forums (with different names) for the same thread topics, then I will be willing to become a supporting member in recognition of the time that would save me (and others).

Note that site owners and admins continue to post Dish Network HD Programming info in the general Dish Network Forum, proof that there is no longer any need for a separate "Dish Network HD" Forum.

Did something change at this site? The forum page comes up when you go to this site now. I hope this is a temp glitch because I don't like this format.

The software upgrade is coming along, we are trying to fix a few things before doing the upgrade but it is close. :)

Part of this upgrade is a redesign of some of the look which is requred since so many of the templates have changed. I have come up with a number of looks which have been good, but then I find something else I like better. :)

Upgrading to a major upgrade like this requires a lot of work as we need to make sure we dont break anything or kill features when we do the upgrade.

I actually have been working all day on it today and am looking forward to getting it online for all to enjoy as there are a lot of new features which will make the site even better. :D

While you're updating things, how bout some more smileys to play with...we've had the same ole ones forever and a day! :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts