Big Ten Network Alternates in HD

Status
Please reply by conversation.
A very good question.....I was watching Michigan today (before the Michigan State/Wisconsin game) on ABC, and noticed there was no HD. But it is nice to have a good number of Big 10 games on the dish....but would be better in HD. Don't think they can claim they do not have the space.

P.S. We almost did it to Wisconsin.... oh for just one touchdown.....maybe next time.....

A very good question.....I was watching Michigan today (before the Michigan State/Wisconsin game) on ABC, and noticed there was no HD. But it is nice to have a good number of Big 10 games on the dish....but would be better in HD. Don't think they can claim they do not have the space.

P.S. We almost did it to Wisconsin.... oh for just one touchdown.....maybe next time.....

I agree... space should not be the issue anymore. The Spartans could have easily won the game today if their defense played like they did in the rest of the games they have had up until today. Wisconsin is overrated in my opinion.

I agree... space should not be the issue anymore. The Spartans could have easily won the game today if their defense played like they did in the rest of the games they have had up until today. Wisconsin is overrated in my opinion.

I wonder if maybe the BTN alternates might be among the HD channels yet to be added on D10 or when D11 goes up next year? I would have to imagine each bird has some reserve capacity for such situations or for special events.

As for Bucky being overrated, that sure looked like a Wisconsin victory and a Michigan State loss today. Ugly wins and blowouts get the same W regardless. If you want overrated, take a look at the Penn State Nittany Frauds.

many times in the corporate world they can't see the forest through the trees. The biggest draw for BTN will be football. D* may be thinking we cant tie up five channels because we have all these other channels coming. Well, big ten football will be basically be over by jan 1 except for bowl games, so all these channels would be free again for the new channels upcoming, Then as D11 goes online they could add all BTN again in HD so we can then watch BIG TEN chess and ping pong tournaments.

According to Earl over the other site, D* will get the BTN alternatives up on HD eventually, there's some back room work that needs to be done. IMHO, D* is putting their priority on getting all the new channels that they've promised up and running before adding BTN alternatives.

But there still rated over MSU;)

Wisconsin is overrated in my opinion.

Wasn't it Wisconsin that got pushed around for the first half by The Citadel? Being from Charleston, that was the game to watch that weekend and we were all picking our chins up off the floor at halftime. 2nd half was a different story... :(

[/B]

But there still rated over MSU;)

MSU is rising !!!!

Very good choice for their choice for thier new coach.

Dantonio will be there for a long time, unless he decides to keep moving UP.
btw, he IS a former Buckeye coach :up
Still wish he was still there, but he wanted to move to the Head Coaching ranks and as you can see, he's done well.

Someone could shoot the BTN an email, but I tend to agree with HDhysteria, unless your a fan of the teams not in contention the BTN big games only appear in the beginning of the season, with the exception of every once in a while.

Jimbo

Check MSU's record, this is standard operating mode for them, until they lose every year, then the season collapses. I hope this year is different for them, at least until they play MICHIGAN!

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)