Big Ten Network Alts in HD

Status
Please reply by conversation.

freddog

SatelliteGuys Family
Original poster
May 17, 2005
Havent seen this posted so if it is a duplicate sorry, but the Big Ten Network Alternate channels are in HD now 218-1 & 219-1

and when i turn to eother channel, i get a searching for sat message. that is weird because i receive all of the other new hd channels fine.

Havent seen this posted so if it is a duplicate sorry, but the Big Ten Network Alternate channels are in HD now 218-1 & 219-1

and when i turn to eother channel, i get a searching for sat message. that is weird because i receive all of the other new hd channels fine.

Ice,
That may be fine as there is normally no programming on them until game time , if I recal correctly.
Check it out around 11 am when the Pre Game show starts, of course that doesn't mean the pre game will be in HD.

Time will tell !

Jimbo

That's normal for any of the -1 RSNs. THere is nothing there unless a game is on, kinda like the searching for sat on the BBC test channel they had before the HD launch - nothing there but it is looking :)

I think you were right about these channels not being posted. I wouldn't have known about them except to the fact I live for football and I'm spending every saturday & sunday during the fall looking for games on my 2 dishes. Simply outstanding pictures on these auxiliary BTN channels today. :up

Robin

GO RED SOX!

Wowsers . . . you Big Tenners sure write large letters :D

Oh, BTW, isn't it the Big 11 now? Or will someone get the axe soon?

The curious DTV watcher from the REAL Ohio University (not the AG school in Columbus) wants to know :p

Go Bobcats! :D
(To where, exactly, is a completely different matter.)

Wowsers . . . you Big Tenners sure write large letters :D

Oh, BTW, isn't it the Big 11 now? Or will someone get the axe soon?

The curious DTV watcher from the REAL Ohio University (not the AG school in Columbus) wants to know :p

Go Bobcats! :D
(To where, exactly, is a completely different matter.)

Mine was just a reply,

Big 10, 11 what ever

Notre Dame was expected to join awhile back, but they can't handle the Big Ten anyways, they play half thier schedule, Michigan and OSU use to beat them on a regular basis.

Jimbo

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)