Big Ten to a Nine game schedule

This will be his 4th season as head coach, he's contracted until the 2014 season.

If Michigan offered him a multi-million dollar contract, he would have no reason to leave Stanford for that next NFL coaching job. Unless, that's what he truly wanted to do.

Wow, how time flies, I had no idea it had been that long.

I have a question...where will the Big10 championship game be played? It would have to be a large venue that offered a neutral site, so where would that be?

I have a question...where will the Big10 championship game be played? It would have to be a large venue that offered a neutral site, so where would that be?

I think it's still up for discussion, but the leading vote getter so far is Lucas Field in Indy, I thought that may have made that official, but there's talk that it may move year to year.

Other ideas are Lambeau Field, and the Bears field, Not sure if Ford Field was mentioned or not.

You cannot really have one that is not an advantage to SOMEPLACE as far as location goes.

Is the SEC championship game the same place every year ?

I think it's still up for discussion, but the leading vote getter so far is Lucas Field in Indy, I thought that may have made that official, but there's talk that it may move year to year.

Other ideas are Lambeau Field, and the Bears field, Not sure if Ford Field was mentioned or not.

You cannot really have one that is not an advantage to SOMEPLACE as far as location goes.

Is the SEC championship game the same place every year ?
I believe it's in the Georgia Dome in Atlanta every year, or at least it has been since it was reinstated. Lucas Field would probably be a good venue for the Big10...neutral site, good location, enclosed, etc. Seems Lambeau would be pretty inconvenient...kind of out of the way, maybe freeze your arse off, etc. :)

I believe it's in the Georgia Dome in Atlanta every year, or at least it has been since it was reinstated. Lucas Field would probably be a good venue for the Big10...neutral site, good location, enclosed, etc. Seems Lambeau would be pretty inconvenient...kind of out of the way, maybe freeze your arse off, etc. :)
It was in Birmingham at Legion Field the first two years. It has been at the Georgia dome since then.

This is DECEMBER, not Feb.

...Seems Lambeau would be pretty inconvenient...kind of out of the way, maybe freeze your arse off, etc. :)

This is DECEMBER, not Feb.

Dec. is warmer than Feb.
Dec. occasionally will be in the 30-40's from time to time.
Feb, usually 20's for a high, occasional weeks of snow.

I don't mind working outside in Dec, hate it in Feb.
Granted, Jan. and Feb. are colder than Dec. up here, but I've been to games at Lambeau in December and it was pretty darn cold...less than 20 degrees and windy to boot. In fact, according to weather.com, the average temperature in Dec. at Lambeau (29 high, 13 low) is about the same as the average temp in Feb. (29 high, 12 low) with January the coldest (24 high, 7 low).

One thing's for certain, when it comes to cold winters, no matter how cold it is in Ohio, Indiana, Illinois, Pennsylvania, or anywhere south of the lakes, you can bet your arse it's gonna be colder in Green Bay, Wisconsin. ;) :)

Granted, Jan. and Feb. are colder than Dec. up here, but I've been to games at Lambeau in December and it was pretty darn cold...less than 20 degrees and windy to boot. In fact, according to weather.com, the average temperature in Dec. at Lambeau (29 high, 13 low) is about the same as the average temp in Feb. (29 high, 12 low) with January the coldest (24 high, 7 low).

One thing's for certain, when it comes to cold winters, no matter how cold it is in Ohio, Indiana, Illinois, Pennsylvania, or anywhere south of the lakes, you can bet your arse it's gonna be colder in Green Bay, Wisconsin. ;) :)

This is Northern Football.....

PLAY it OUTSIDE like it's SUPPOSE to be.

This is Northern Football.....

PLAY it OUTSIDE like it's SUPPOSE to be.

As much as I would like to see an outdoor game, I don't think it will ever happen for the Big 10 title. The game will either be played at Indy or Detroit. They have the best locations and fields to host the Big 10 CG.

+1

No Domes, Outside 100% of the time Hopefully.

Personally, I want to play in a Dome at least once a year, and wont be mad about it if we do. Even though I am with yall on outside being the best.

Ill bet every SEC fan would feel the same:D

(Georgia dome/SEC championship game)

Personally, I'm still waiting for the other shoe to drop. You have to know that the BigTen is going to at least 16 teams.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts