Bill Strangeness

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

nitstalker

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Mar 9, 2004
OK, this was my bill this month... Ive not heard of any price/package changes (my receievers have not changed, nor any package changes either... have a 622 and 722) ... can anyone make heads of this?

Oct 07 - Nov 06

DISH Network DVR Service Fee 0.00
Leased Receiver Fee 7.00
GoldHD with PlatinumHD 20.00
Digital Home Advantage America's Everything Pak with Locals 99.98
Total: $126.98

This section shows any changes that have been made to your account since your last bill.

Aug 28 - Oct 06
Leased Receiver Fee -9.10
Leased Receiver Fee 9.10
Digital Home Plan with America's Everything Pak 1 Receiver, Locals -136.47
Digital Home Advantage America's Everything Pak with Locals 129.96

Total $-6.51

It just looks like they Charged you another lease fee by mistake and just gave you a credit back. And the reason its 9.10 is because they prorate the fees if the service is covers more then 30 days. Augest 28-Oct. 6 is 41 days . Thats why its 9.10 instead of $7 . But like I said it most likly a mistake, and they caught it. I wouldn't worry.

It just looks like they Charged you another lease fee by mistake and just gave you a credit back. And the reason its 9.10 is because they prorate the fees if the service is covers more then 30 days. Augest 28-Oct. 6 is 41 days . Thats why its 9.10 instead of $7 . But like I said it most likly a mistake, and they caught it. I wouldn't worry.

but what about these two lines:

That's some strange billing.

but what about these two lines:

That's some strange billing.

Thats what I was talking about.... It looks to be about 5 bucks cheaper a month and it changed from "Plan" to "Advantage"

The digital home plan was the big promo package before dha, it included a $5 charge for "insurance" for all the receivers, similar to what dhpp is now. When I worked there it was a breeze to get these customers into a dish'n it up promo since they could save $5 with dual tuner like everyone else but also after the upgrade they weren't part of dhp any longer, saving an additional $5.

The prorated credit of -6.51 is due to them removing dhp and making your receiver based on the dha promo. Under dhp the $5 charge was mandatory, with dha we have the dhpp option.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)