Bill went up after adding free hbo/startz

I had noticed this "increase" on my bill, as well.

However, after adding the past two months bills together, and dividing by 2, the actual amount did average out to my normal billing amount, so I am getting HBO/Starz for free.

It looks like the first 2 credits went in right before the first bill, so I paid less than normal, but the 3rd credit won't be applied until next month's bill. It all came out in the wash, but since I do monthly budgets, it was mildly irritating.

I've stated this on several occasions, that their software system contains far too many "steps" which results in a greater possibility of screwups.

I had noticed this "increase" on my bill, as well.

However, after adding the past two months bills together, and dividing by 2, the actual amount did average out to my normal billing amount, so I am getting HBO/Starz for free.

It looks like the first 2 credits went in right before the first bill, so I paid less than normal, but the 3rd credit won't be applied until next month's bill. It all came out in the wash, but since I do monthly budgets, it was mildly irritating.

I've stated this on several occasions, that their software system contains far too many "steps" which results in a greater possibility of screwups.
Same thing happened to me. 2 credits applied to my first bill. None to the second.
I will make sure that my 3rd credit is applied to the 3rd bill.
The op needs to check to see if that happened to him. I admit, dish's biling system leaves a lot to be desired.

fyi, I called yesterday just to ASK about the billing procedure and if the 3rd credit would post on a future bill, That was the intent of my call. The very friendly CSR pretty much cut me off as I was talking and said, "I see right on your current statement that you did not recieve the 3rd credit, I will apply it now and you can reduce your amount to pay this month by $22" I wasn't about to argue w/ her about it, so I said, well thank you very much. So I don't know if what she said is right or wrong, but that was my experience.

yeah, my bill got all messed up too. Oh well, canceled, done, better be fixed next month.

Next time, I know better.

Nothing's free folks.