Billing issue on free movie stations

Status
Please reply by conversation.

qcjoe

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Oct 23, 2012
Ohio
I moved in October. They offered me free HBO and Max for three months. He said I would not see them until I moved. Every month since Ive had to call because the bill was about thirty bucks more then it was supposed to be. The first time they said well you were paying a proration for the movie channels. I told them why should I be paying a proration for something thats free? So each month since Ive had to call and I get the same story and they tell me they fixed the issue. I called last month and the guy said he would just give me three months free from there. I looked at my statement today and what do you know? The same issue came up. I told them Im done being lied to and to take them off. The best thing is the girl asked me before she took them off if I wanted to buy one get one free on HBO. I said I was supposed to be getting them free. Why would I want drop then only to pay for them. So I guess because I had to rant and I had to ask if any one has run into this?

Sounds like the rates got screwed up.. but your almost 3 months from October now. At least it's over. To answer your question originally no I haven't seen those particular codes get screwed up. It sounds like they just added them in October rather than putting the movers promo on your account. But there's no way to know for sure without looking at the services attached to your account from an employee terminal....

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts