Billing Question - Have you seen this?

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

VaberMan

Well-Known SatelliteGuys Member
Original poster
Apr 1, 2008
Minnesota
I upgraded to HD in January with the Dish. It was the standard deal at the time:

• two 622's
  • $20 off the first six months
  • free install
  • penny Max for a year deal
  • 18 month contract
Here is what I ended up with. They were out of 622's so I was given 722's no extra charge. I am happy with that. I have the 1000 plus dish? I think? The 250 channel package, locals, HD and Max.

The question I have is what should my bill be? The CSR said for six months it will be $72/month plus tax and then $92/month plus tax until Max is full charge so my last six months would be $104/month plus tax.

January bill was $6.67, February was $77.97 and March came in at $56.67. What is going on here? Hard to budget when it keeps changing.

Thanks in advance for your comments.

my bill was also like that when i first joined, kind of up and down as they applied some discounts all at once, and others over the 6 month freebie period. i had a hard time figuring it out too, but now that it is (i think) stable, as I just hit 6 months, it seems about right.

from what i know at the moment, it eventually turned out to just about be what the customer rep said it eventually would be, but i do continue to watch it every month.

I had problems with the bill I received this week. The customer service person told me they have a "new system" and it is messing up some of the billing. On the same subject, the csr seem pretty worthless. Usually when i talk to them I try to get names, supervisors, etc. When i asked for the supervisors name she was talking to she said he is not one and they are just leads that walk up and down the floors. I had to chuckle thinking no wonder you can't get anything straight there. I just keep telling myself that Dish is a good deal for the offerings and price.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)