Billing Question - Have you seen this?

VaberMan

Well-Known SatelliteGuys Member
Original poster
Apr 1, 2008
Minnesota
I upgraded to HD in January with the Dish. It was the standard deal at the time:

• two 622's
  • $20 off the first six months
  • free install
  • penny Max for a year deal
  • 18 month contract
Here is what I ended up with. They were out of 622's so I was given 722's no extra charge. I am happy with that. I have the 1000 plus dish? I think? The 250 channel package, locals, HD and Max.

The question I have is what should my bill be? The CSR said for six months it will be $72/month plus tax and then $92/month plus tax until Max is full charge so my last six months would be $104/month plus tax.

January bill was $6.67, February was $77.97 and March came in at $56.67. What is going on here? Hard to budget when it keeps changing.

Thanks in advance for your comments.

my bill was also like that when i first joined, kind of up and down as they applied some discounts all at once, and others over the 6 month freebie period. i had a hard time figuring it out too, but now that it is (i think) stable, as I just hit 6 months, it seems about right.

from what i know at the moment, it eventually turned out to just about be what the customer rep said it eventually would be, but i do continue to watch it every month.

I had problems with the bill I received this week. The customer service person told me they have a "new system" and it is messing up some of the billing. On the same subject, the csr seem pretty worthless. Usually when i talk to them I try to get names, supervisors, etc. When i asked for the supervisors name she was talking to she said he is not one and they are just leads that walk up and down the floors. I had to chuckle thinking no wonder you can't get anything straight there. I just keep telling myself that Dish is a good deal for the offerings and price.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts