BINS for true FTA

Status
Please reply by conversation.

SatelliteGuys Family
Original poster
Sep 10, 2005
What about bins designed for true fta. It seems to me that the same energy and know-how that are used to develop those other bins could be used to enhance true fta. Does anyone on the board have any bin writing knowledge?

other than being able to decode Dish Network, the BIN for the legal ones are the same.

Then only reason there have been X updates to a receiver is for the illegal kind.

Unfortunately there is more money in supporting FTA boxes for hacking than supporting them for Legit uses.

Damn N2 FTA hack drove up the FTA prices.

Some less that honest FTA manufactures cater to the <SPIT>HACKERS</SPIT>.

Frack the Hackers!

RVD420 said:
Frack the Hackers!
Where have I heard that expression before? Are Hackers and Cylons one in the same? Maybe we should send them back to their Home World. Death to the Cylons... Errrr.. Hackers
Or, as you said "Frack Them"....

Al

Das Hammer said:
If anyone ever wants to take the initiative....work on the smart search speed of the 6000HXC. Dang.

yeah no s**t

Thats why I got rid of mine...damn thing was way too S L O W blind scan for me

I would love to be able to set my symbol rate range on a blind scan with a pansat 2500. I suppose to be able to do that but it won't let me.

What about being able to exclude certain transponders during a scan?

For some reason in the delete channel area, they don't show channel info (sat, freq, pids, etc) so if multiple channels have the same name like "service 1" or "tv 1" you have no idea which one you deleted. They do include this in the favorite and rename area though.

9999 said:
I would love to be able to set my symbol rate range on a blind scan with a pansat 2500. I suppose to be able to do that but it won't let me.

I know what you mean. Scan - delete a bunch of channels, move dish, repeat.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)