BirDog help!!

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

elixirmm

Original poster
Jan 26, 2008
I have a BirDog that I used when I worked for DTV awhile back and I can't seem to get the LCD to display anything. It beeps and I can navigate the setup menu via the online PDF. I am unable to tell what version it is. I hit the on button and it beeps as if it's on, then a second later it beeps again, kinda like the error beep. First set of beeps is slow and the second set is faster, then it powers off. Does anyone know what the beeps are referring to>? The battery is good and I can get the display to lite up. Has been stored in the case and in the box. :confused: Any help would be appreciated

can anyone help me with this? I would really like to get this working again. It was not mistreated and I kept it in the box while not using it. I just need the LCD to work....The error sounds like that of the I2c error that would shut off the unit. The battery is brand new and fully charged. The backlite on the display comes on, there just isn't anything to display..

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts