Blackberry Accessories

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

mike6097

SatelliteGuys Family
Original poster
Jan 12, 2005
Anyone know of a place to get quality accessories at a reasonable price for Blackberries? I am looking for car chargers and cases.

Thanks in advance!

mike

Great prices, but I have a question specifically for a car charger. Is there any harm (damage to the phone) to buying a cheap universal charger. Years ago I had a cheap car charger destroy my phone. Buying a 4.00 charger makes my wallet and wife happy!

Great prices, but I have a question specifically for a car charger. Is there any harm (damage to the phone) to buying a cheap universal charger. Years ago I had a cheap car charger destroy my phone. Buying a 4.00 charger makes my wallet and wife happy!

If used a cheap (non blackberry) car charger and wall charger with my last 2 blackberries with no problems at all.

Well I do not know quality vs price when it comes to these devices; I have used 2 of theirs on two separate phone for over 2 years without fail, but I am not sure how that would equate. If you need piece of mind and the price for the retail model isn't much more; I would do that instead. Maybe even at your local retailer if that keeps your warranty safer.

I will take your experiences and go in this direction. The price can't be beat. Years ago when I had the issues, the cheap charger came from ebay so who knows. Thanks for your help!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts