Blackout Question?

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

Dah-Henny

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
May 12, 2007
Boone, North Carolina
Watching the Duke Carolina game.

ESPN SD is in the clear.
WBTV DT Charlotte is clear and in HD.
ESPN HD is BLACKED OUT

Why in the heck would ESPN show me the SD version and not the HD one? I am watching in HD on local, but really like to hear Dick Vitale.

I was wondering this myself. I was watching on ESPN HD b.c I just don't like billy packer and then poof, blackout! I would've thought they'd blackout both feeds. I thought about turning up my TV in the kitchen real loud on the SD channel, but the sound would be off of course.

I was watching the game on ESPN-HD then poof...blacked out. So I found it on WDCA (Channel 20 DC Area...SD). It is also blacked out on ESPN-SD

Anyone in the Charlotte area notice some crazy sound/pic problems during the game? It sounds like a door stop, you know, "Boingda boingda boingda da da da...." and the pic rolls up at the bottom. By the my ESPN HD feed is back online. Weird.

lol, thats what they get for silencing Dick Vitale. He uses his voodoo powers to crash peoples receivers! Its froze up baby!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts