Blackout Question

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

martindc

Active SatelliteGuys Member
Original poster
Mar 25, 2009
Minneapolis, MN
I apologize in advance if this topic has been covered previously, but I'm curious in knowing why they show a game on SD, but have the HD version being a blackout... If that makes any sense. By the way this channel is FSN.. tryin to watch the twins game.

well it just shows a screen saying "check back often to see if your fav team is playin in HD" so i'm guessing it's just not being broadcasted in HD.

I have posted this in other threads, but it seems relevent here. I have DISH and last year they only provided about half the Reds HD games that were available. This was in the Indianapolis market!!!...:mad:

I think DISH may have signed a cheaper contract with some of the RSN's that provided that they didn't have to make HD content available except for the team's home market...!protest

However, this year the PG indicates that all the games FSN Cincinnati produces in HD will be available on DISH at least as far as it goes. So far, so good!!!...:cool:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts