03/14/12

12/31/25
DRDxxxxxxxxx

10/20/11

12/31/25
DRDyyyyyyyyyy

10/20/11

12/31/25

Any idea why these are here, or what I can/should do with them? Do I just use these referral numbers when referring friends/family to Dish?

Referral #Sent ToFriend's Email AddressSentActivatedExpiration
DRHzzzzzzzzzz03/14/1212/31/25
DRDxxxxxxxxx10/20/1112/31/25
DRDyyyyyyyyyy10/20/1112/31/25

Any idea why these are here, or what I can/should do with them? Do I just use these referral numbers when referring friends/family to Dish?

Yes, you would use them to refer friends and family to our service.

DISH - MyDish - Perks - Customer Programs - My Referrals

Thanks Matt...what exactly generated these referral entries? I don't recall anything special about those "Sent" dates, especially the one a couple weeks ago.

Thanks Matt...what exactly generated these referral entries? I don't recall anything special about those "Sent" dates, especially the one a couple weeks ago.

Do they actually show as "DRDyyyyyyyyyy" using XYZ instead of numbers, or did you blank them out? I believe you can request them online at your dish.com account, but you can also get them sent to you by an agent

Yes, they have numbers in place of the xxx yyy, etc...I blanked them out.

Aha...they must have been sent to me by an agent...those dates do seem to correspond with dates that I had contacted DIRT about my account. :up

Just a reminder that we do not allow members to post referral codes, advertise that they have referral codes or allow members to solicit for referral codes.

The reason for this is quite simple... if we did everyone would be advertising all the time that they have referrals available and the site would turn into a big referral spam fest, and we don't want that so thank you for your understanding. :D

Sorry, Scott. :eek: At least this gave you an opportunity to remind the flock. :)

Sorry, Scott. :eek: At least this gave you an opportunity to remind the flock. :)
No need to be sorry. :)

Just when this comes up and people figure they can make $50 a person by using referrals some folks think that this is a good place to advertise those referrals which is not the place for that. So when I see posts like this I like to issue a reminder before it turns into a free for all. :)

No need to be sorry. :)

Just when this comes up and people figure they can make $50 a person by using referrals some folks think that this is a good place to advertise those referrals which is not the place for that. So when I see posts like this I like to issue a reminder before it turns into a free for all. :)

It's understandable. I can think of a couple sites that are mostly posts with referral numbers

It's understandable. I can think of a couple sites that are mostly posts with referral numbers

When we use to allow referrals a long time ago that was the case here too... and then there were fights between people saying why people should take their referral over someone else's and that's when we put a stop to it. :)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)