Blaze Craze on Facebook

Status
Please reply by conversation.

acostapimps

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Jan 31, 2012
Illinois
What's with all the blaze tv craze I'm seeing lately on Facebook, they bombarded every comment section on Directv's facebook page, To each their own but I don't know why would you like to hear a babbling conspiracy talking Glenn beck but that's just my opinion.

Chip
Change the view to "view posts by others" instead of the default of view posts by page. Nearly every comment is demanding DTV add Blaze channel, honestly I had never heard of the channel till today. Not sure what good they think spamming FB will do.

I missed the part about Directv's page!

I posted on there facebook page. I also called DTV about. I would love to have it. It was one of the few things that was pulling me to Dish when I was making the switch. I liked DTVs all around line up better so thats what I have.

I posted on there facebook page. I also called DTV about. I would love to have it. It was one of the few things that was pulling me to Dish when I was making the switch. I liked DTVs all around line up better so thats what I have.

What kind of programming is on the Blaze channel ?

What kind of programming is on the Blaze channel ?
It has its own news. It has documentaries about where the country is going as well as stuff on the past. Of course Glenn Beck and his radio/tv show. Alot of it is geared for more of the Tea Party/libertarian party.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)