block on dish accou8nt

I can see why they would have a block.

I have been doing this for 17 years and I have customers who just won't leave us alone and we just keep rolling truck after truck for non existent issues.

You try charging them for your time and they always find an excuse to get out of paying.

Usually the only way to get rid of them is to send them a bill in the mail, and then they stop calling you because they know your going to ask for payment.

I have had a few other accounts, after you have gone out several times for non existent issuers you just have to ignore their calls and move on.

I can see why they would have a block.

I have been doing this for 17 years and I have customers who just won't leave us alone and we just keep rolling truck after truck for non existent issues.

You try charging them for your time and they always find an excuse to get out of paying.

Usually the only way to get rid of them is to send them a bill in the mail, and then they stop calling you because they know your going to ask for payment.

I have had a few other accounts, after you have gone out several times for non existent issuers you just have to ignore their calls and move on.
It's that point when you ask yourself, "is it better business to not do business this way". I have said it multiple times, if a customer is costing more money than they are bringing to the table, then they need to go. They can either take your conditions, or they can deal with another company. I feel for the OP here, but I can also see the viewpoint of the company as well.

With that said, if there is a tech block on your address and as they say their 'hands are tied' then maybe you need to tell them your hands are tied also and need to CANCEL your account.

It's like several years ago Sprint sent out letters to a handful of their problem customers telling them their contracts are waived, and they had 30 days to switch carriers.

Basically Dish is doing the same thing but wants to continue to take your money each month.

Reactions: Troch77
Or, you could just ignore the block. I've been with DISH for 15 years off and on and I've never had a technician come to my location.

I'm with you, never have needed a tech to come and fix something with Dish, very few times with Direct and Mediacom. I'd say keep Dish until you have a problem that needs a tech visit and then if they won't do anything, cancel. Just ensure you don't do anything along the way that kicks in a new commitment.

Sent from my iPad Pro using Tapatalk

Reactions: Troch77
If Dish Claims their hands are Tied,
I agree cancel!
Because I wouldn't give them another cent if they don't want to service their equipment anymore.

If it was a Violent crime or your son threatened them physically.....
Then Dish should have Canceled your service automatically and submitted you your ETFs and been done.

Either way, this block is a Joke.
Especially if they are going to continue to take your money.

I could be an Ass about this slow Joey, and If they would block me about it, They wouldn't get another penny from me.

But I would like to know what your son did, and why the block?

Let me EDIT...
Only reason I'm not raising Hell about the Joey, is Because Scott gave me hopeful information. ;)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)