block on dish accou8nt

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

sam1070

SatelliteGuys Guru
Original poster
Sep 2, 2014
yakima wa
hello i have a questions for you guys do to my son being an idiot and my mistake trusting him with my account information he thought it would be funny to call dish for trivial issues and not really issues and waste dish times and technicians times well they put a technicians block on my account so i am not able to get technicians however i have no problems with service right now however i would like to get the block removed i was orignaly told i should wait 6-8 months well it paste the days he told me to wait to see if i got the block removed i called into them today and was told the block was permanent now and so i want to know what changed in 8 months since i first received the call and if there anything i could do to get the block removed

Maybe try and call for the Office of the President. I have a feeling they will be the only ones to remove it. I almost said the equipment verification team, but that wouldn't make sense... I'm guessing this will not be an easy road to go down, and patience will be valiant trait. Just remember one thing, CSRs want to help, but may be limited to what they can provide as far as help, so stay calm with them. It may even earn you some money off your bill without even asking.

hello i have a questions for you guys do to my son being an idiot and my mistake trusting him with my account information he thought it would be funny to call dish for trivial issues and not really issues and waste dish times and technicians times well they put a technicians block on my account so i am not able to get technicians however i have no problems with service right now however i would like to get the block removed i was orignaly told i should wait 6-8 months well it paste the days he told me to wait to see if i got the block removed i called into them today and was told the block was permanent now and so i want to know what changed in 8 months since i first received the call and if there anything i could do to get the block removed

Please send me a PM with your phone number and 4 digit PIN so I can review this.

Reactions: TNGTony and satjay
There is...sounded to me that he gave that info away also?
i did give him the account code as i was going to out of the country for a while due to work however in case there where problem ie the tv going out and or something wrong with the tv and or there was a screwup on the bill etc well he was goofing off and screwing around and wasting the tech time and so he wasted the tech time adn they put a block i was going to let my daughter access the account however she is not over 18 at that point of time and due to his actions it was screwed up if i have any problems with the tv etc i ix them my self as i enjoy doing it as an ex dish tech and i understand that the tech time should not be wasted as it is precious well due to my son idiot actions it screwed the account up i made the mistake and trusted him as i did not want to pay internet log internation rates from calling from canada

Maybe try and call for the Office of the President. I have a feeling they will be the only ones to remove it. I almost said the equipment verification team, but that wouldn't make sense... I'm guessing this will not be an easy road to go down, and patience will be valiant trait. Just remember one thing, CSRs want to help, but may be limited to what they can provide as far as help, so stay calm with them. It may even earn you some money off your bill without even asking.
i just got off the phone with them there hands are tied unless i talk to the guy and i talked to hime yesterday

i am getting a credit on my bill already and based on my talking it is a very difficult hassle and i don't mind waiting for them to change my mind and i am getting credit already on bill due to loyalty etc and for them dropping channels the only thing that are good i suppose is that they waived the early termination fees for the account however local competitors are more expensive for service

there no issue with dish anywhere it works just fine and works great
Sorry if i have confused the issue. I was just stating that in order to use DishAnywhere you need to login with your account username and password, and that this is neither smart or secure.

How do you get a technician block? I've never heard of that. ..So if your equipment messes up, they refuse to offer assistance?
It happens. Seen a few of those. Basically, DNS will not come out. It will have to be controlled by a local retailer at cost of the customer.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)