Blockbuster @ home

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

BruceE

SatelliteGuys Family
Original poster
Feb 11, 2006
Can someone tell me what this & can it be taken off of my bill?

Thank you,
Bruce

You can log into MyDish.com and turn it off yourself. You will lose something like 22 linear channels and quite a bit of streaming content, if you do.

Blockbuster @ home is the "new" name for the platinum channels, a mainly commercial free slate of HD movie channels.

mainly commercial free is a very loose term these days.the majority aren't commercial free.

I sadly agree. But before I give my reason, here's a short word from my sponsor........ :)

ok here is a list of the channels you will lose if that is taken off of your account:
Ctrc ch 251 afro centric programming, ci ch 368 crime and investigation, esusp ch 344 encore suspense movies, epix ch 380 movies, epix 2 ch 381 movies, epix 3 ch 382 movies, foxmo ch 384 fox movie channel, hmc ch 187 hallmark movie channel, hdnmv ch 130 hd net movies, inde ch 378 independent films/movies, logo ch 254 glbt tv channel, mavtv ch 361 action/sports, mgm ch 385 movies, movieplex ch 377 movies, palladia ch 369 music related programming, pixl ch 388 family programming, retroplex ch 379 movies, starz cinema 353 movies, sony movie channel ch 386 movies, universal hd ch 247 reruns of nbc universal programming, world fishing network ch 394 sports/outdoors. as mentioned you can go to mydish.com and log into your account to do this or call 8003333474 or go to ch 100 on your dish receiver to remove it that way.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)