Blockbuster Instore Returns-FAIL!!

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
Having never visited the somewhat local Blockbuster, I plan on making a trip to do an exchange. Is it rather simple? Will there be paperwork or just straight exchanges? Also why can't we just continue exchanging the store copy instead of returning it and waiting on the next one to be mailed, it does say they are unlimited in store exchanges.

I have two BB stores lss than 2 miles from home. I've been doing 1 at a time BB in store exchanges for years. It's actually possible to get 8 new release blurays per month. If I time it right I can have the new Tuesday release in my mailbox on Wednesday, exchange in store on Thursday, return that back to the store sometime Saturday/Sunday, then have the new Tuesday release in my mailbox.... repeat. Once in a while there's a glitch, but still the cheapest/best way to get new release blurays.

OK, so if I get one by mail and take it to the store can I pick a new one up @ the store? How does that work? It would be nice to be able to watch 2 movies a week that way (Friday & Saturday nights) and not wait for another one to come in the mail.

You have to have an account in that store. Takes less than 5 minutes to do that very little bit of paperwork. Then when you go in from then on, you just find the movie you want to exchange, go to the counter, they will scan your return, scan your exchanged title and off you go. Very simple, easy process. Normally by the time you get to the car you have an email confirming the exchange. You most definitely can watch 2 movies for every disc on your plan every week this way. So those with 3 out like me, can watch 6 movies per weekend for only $10 more than I was already paying for Platinum.

OK, so if I get one by mail and take it to the store can I pick a new one up @ the store? How does that work? It would be nice to be able to watch 2 movies a week that way (Friday & Saturday nights) and not wait for another one to come in the mail.

I returned my first mailed DVD to my local BB store for an in store exchange with no problem. When I returned the store DVD, I thought I might could exchange it for another in store DVD and keep the cycle going but the clerk said that's not how it works. In order to receive an in store exchange, you must exchange a mailed DVD. Just my experience.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)