Blockbuster at home without DVD service

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

blackcat1

Well-Known SatelliteGuys Member
Original poster
Oct 18, 2010
Springfield Missouri
After being away from Dish for a couple of years, I’m back with Dish. My free 3 month subscription for Blockbuster at home is about over and I am thinking about dropping it. Is there a way I can get the 20 additional channels that come with Blockbuster at home without the DVD service? All of the Blockbuster stores that were close to me are now closed so I don’t get the benefit of exchanging DVD’s and the speed of the mail service is slower than Netflix. I do like some of the additional channels, but that’s all I care about. Also, if I decide to keep Blockbuster at home, what is the best way to get Dish to offer me the best price they can?

Just don't use the DVD part of it. Are you thinking it costs more for both, it doesn't it's all one package. The best way to think about it is the $10 gets you the extra channels, and as a bonus you have access to the DVD's. If you are a new subscriber I'm guessing you are already getting discounts so doubtful they will reduce the $10 to continue BB.

Sure,you don't have to get discs by mail.You might want to contact a Dirt member and see if they can get you a half off deal on it.

Yea looked at my que lately, high demand across the board. I put movies on the que that are not popular so I can exchange at my local Blockbuster, having one open is a huge help

Very surprised to see several medium demand ps3 games in my queue today.

Yea looked at my que lately, high demand across the board. I put movies on the que that are not popular so I can exchange at my local Blockbuster, having one open is a huge help

If most or all of your first 10 movies are listed as "high demand" it delays the shipping of the next disc. Moving a few titles listed as "now" should help.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts