Blockbuster at home Question

wildboys

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Feb 14, 2004
I was just looking at my Dishnetwork bill online.
I noticed they have been charging me 10.00 a month for
several months for this service.I never asks for this service
and don't even know what it it is.Anyone here know
what this charge is for?

Ten to twenty channels plus downloading rights from Blockbuster plus one disc out at a time from Blockbuster. Grew out of what used to be the Platinum pack, which I assume you subscribed to.

Ten to twenty channels plus downloading rights from Blockbuster plus one disc out at a time from Blockbuster. Grew out of what used to be the Platinum pack, which I assume you subscribed to.
10 to 20 channels of what?Is it a movie package?I don't even have any of their movie packages.

This link should answer your questions.

I kept BB@H for the channels, then found myself setting up a queue online to go thru the SG-1 series. I find it good value. Some don't. Look over the channels and think over the BB streaming and disc features and decide for yourself. If you drop it, I think there's a one time $5 charge.

navychop said:
If you drop it, I think there's a one time $5 charge.

...if the programming was added less than 30 days ago. Otherwise, you should be okay in dropping it of you want to do so. I would review the list of channels in the Blockbuster @ Home package, and if you do not watch them, then I would drop it to save $10/month.

This link should answer your questions.

I kept BB@H for the channels, then found myself setting up a queue online to go thru the SG-1 series. I find it good value. Some don't. Look over the channels and think over the BB streaming and disc features and decide for yourself. If you drop it, I think there's a one time $5 charge.
I have never watched any of the channels in the link.I will drop this package and ask for my account to be credited.Looks like they have been charging me for this for several months.

I have never watched any of the channels in the link.I will drop this package and ask for my account to be credited.Looks like they have been charging me for this for several months.

Did you previously subscribe to Platinum?