Blockbuster Online Service and Londonderry store news:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Blockbuster sucks! They keep screwing up my queue, continually bypassing DVDs and sets at the top of the list, so send some random stuff from the middle. This time they sent 24 season 2 disc one. I haven't seen season one yet.....That whole set is available. I am dumping all my tv sets, and will just have one set in the queue at a time, so they can't screw me over like this. I will take 24 season 2 disc 1 to the store and exchange it when I recieve it. Jerks!

Blockbuster sucks! They keep screwing up my queue, continually bypassing DVDs and sets at the top of the list, so send some random stuff from the middle. This time they sent 24 season 2 disc one. I haven't seen season one yet.....That whole set is available. I am dumping all my tv sets, and will just have one set in the queue at a time, so they can't screw me over like this. I will take 24 season 2 disc 1 to the store and exchange it when I recieve it. Jerks!
What is really turning me off is their lack and supply of HD tittles. Long waits on all. Netflix they are all available.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)