Bluetooth Headphones Or Receivers That Auto Connect To Hopper

BamaFan2

SatelliteGuys Family
Original poster
Oct 6, 2012
Huntsville, AL
Which Bluetooth headphones or receivers auto connect to HWS, once paired, without navigating to the Bluetooth menu every time?

I have two receivers that will:
Brightech BPC 100 ( BT Wonder),
Victsing (Link-485).

I have not found any Bluetooth headphones that do, although other members have. How can you tell before buying them?

Please list any models that do auto connect. I want to get a pair of headphones and perhaps another receiver.

Thanks.

Maybe there is an issue with your particular HWS. I have tried several different brands on both my hoppers and have never had to re pair any of them. I really like my Sound Bot SB220 for for comfort and sound quality. Something I can't say for some of my others although I never had to pair any of them more than once.

I got mine from monoprice.com. Don't remember specific model. I do remember they were fairly inexpensive, and they work flawlessly.

Posted Via The FREE SatelliteGuys Reader App!

I've bought several pairs of the cheaper ($20-$30) imports off eBay and had zero problems with them. These come under different brands but by their design similarities, I'd bet they come from the same plant in China. Sound is amazing good especially, considering the price. These also work well listening to sports (or other, even music) from the phone.
FWIW, the instructional series Dish continually runs for the Hopper use these in their demo.

I use Creative WP-350 headphones nice full sound with good bass. Also ReSound hearing aid bluetooth adapter from Costco, can be paired with the Hopper With Sling. Sound for adapter is pretty tinny.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)