Super Joey problem

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

bluebird1966

Original poster
Mar 26, 2006
Installed my Hopper with sling and a Super Joey yesterday. Hopper install went fine, downloaded software and run check switch. All went well and downloaded guide and was watching tv. So then I install my Joey, all goes well, downloads software and installs it. The trouble is when the Joey runs a check switch, both tuners count up to 38 and that's it, it just stays there. My Hopper says it is linked with the Joey and I have the client id numbers. When the Hopper ran the check switch it said everything was fine. It also does the same thing when I reboot it, goes to check switch, counts up and the just stays there. I installed it per Dish Networks online instructions. Can anyone help?

The cable is hooked directly from node client to the SJ. My LNBs are connected to one side of the node and the Hopper and SJ on the other side. Is this wrong? Can someone post a diagram?

Okay here is my problem. I'm using a dish 500 with a dpp and a separate dish with a single dpp. Both of my LNB's are connected to the solo, where do I get the third LNB to hook to the integrator?

Okay here is my problem. I'm using a dish 500 with a dpp and a separate dish with a single dpp. Both of my LNB's are connected to the solo, where do I get the third LNB to hook to the integrator?

You have a wing dish solution.. I'm assuming you need locals on the wing dish? Either switch everything over to EA or WA with a 1000.2 or 1000.4 setup that will give you 3 ports out. The solution have also limits you to two tuners on the Hopper by the way not three.

You would need a DPP33 or a DPP44. Connect the two wires from the Dish 500 and the wire from the wing dish to the inputs on the switch. The two node wires and integrator wire attach to the switch outputs.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)