Bluetooth Icon gone in settings (1 Viewer)

pomona

SatelliteGuys Family
May 30, 2004
Bluetooth icon gone today in settings - was there yesterday..2/16...use it everyday to watch the news and filter out noise..(always have to re- pair) ..sw u343 2/9/2017

bspei

SatelliteGuys Pro
Dec 16, 2005
Aurora. CO
Has anyone synced a Sony headset to a H 3 Bluetooth? I was able to sync a cheap set but cannot sync my Sony.

Sent from my iPad using SatelliteGuys mobile app

bluegras

SatelliteGuys Pro
Apr 18, 2008
same thing is going on with me i have to repair my headphones and my soundbar everyday i let DIRT know about it also too.

pomona

SatelliteGuys Family
May 30, 2004
Thought the icon would comeback after the nightly gyrations, but it didn't - but a reset did bring the bluetooth icon back. I have to reset my sony headset after I power it off...some times the hopper says it's paired, but no audio - even though I power on the headset. Just got into the habit of resetting the headset each day.

jerryez

Supporting Founder
Supporting Founder
Sep 8, 2003
Pensacola,FL
I could never get my HWS to pair with anything and I have several Bluetooth electronics in my house. It cannot even find my phone. Yet my cell phone is paired to my in house phone and my car, but no HWS.

Brussam

SatelliteGuys Pro
Pub Member / Supporter
Nov 30, 2006
I can Pair my Bluetooth remote speaker with the Hopper 3 each day but it takes at least two, if not more, time I have to reset the speaker and then run the scan.

pomona

SatelliteGuys Family
May 30, 2004
chatted with support...said there is a software issue, icon came back again for a couple of days and now it's gone again.

gasman882001

SatelliteGuys Pro
Lifetime Supporter
Jan 13, 2004
Houston, Tx
Yep, count me in as one having the bluetooth issue on my H3. Wife uses BT all the time so now I get daily grief from her when she needs to re-pair. Has anyone heard an ETA on a fix?

sklunk

SatelliteGuys Family
Jan 3, 2017
PA
It happens on the Joey's too. I have (3) Joey 2.0's with bluetooth dongles and they all randomly lose the connection. I need to delete the bluetooth device, re-connect, then re-pair. I dealt with it at first but now it's really becoming a PITA.

Reactions: bluegras

Users who are viewing this thread

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Latest posts