Bluetooth Icon gone in settings

pomona

SatelliteGuys Family
Original poster
May 30, 2004
Bluetooth icon gone today in settings - was there yesterday..2/16...use it everyday to watch the news and filter out noise..(always have to re- pair) ..sw u343 2/9/2017

Has anyone synced a Sony headset to a H 3 Bluetooth? I was able to sync a cheap set but cannot sync my Sony.

Sent from my iPad using SatelliteGuys mobile app

same thing is going on with me i have to repair my headphones and my soundbar everyday i let DIRT know about it also too.

Thought the icon would comeback after the nightly gyrations, but it didn't - but a reset did bring the bluetooth icon back. I have to reset my sony headset after I power it off...some times the hopper says it's paired, but no audio - even though I power on the headset. Just got into the habit of resetting the headset each day.

I could never get my HWS to pair with anything and I have several Bluetooth electronics in my house. It cannot even find my phone. Yet my cell phone is paired to my in house phone and my car, but no HWS.

I can Pair my Bluetooth remote speaker with the Hopper 3 each day but it takes at least two, if not more, time I have to reset the speaker and then run the scan.

chatted with support...said there is a software issue, icon came back again for a couple of days and now it's gone again.

Yep, count me in as one having the bluetooth issue on my H3. Wife uses BT all the time so now I get daily grief from her when she needs to re-pair. Has anyone heard an ETA on a fix?

It happens on the Joey's too. I have (3) Joey 2.0's with bluetooth dongles and they all randomly lose the connection. I need to delete the bluetooth device, re-connect, then re-pair. I dealt with it at first but now it's really becoming a PITA.

Reactions: bluegras

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts