BMW SiriusXM

So, I finally broke down and ordered the BMW code from Easy Bimmer Coding. All I can say is outstanding! I received a military discount, so I was all over that deal. It installed exactly as described and the instructions were easy to follow. I got a free year of SiriusXM Platinum and as soon as the code installed and the radio rebooted, SiriusXM was there!

So, I finally broke down and ordered the BMW code from Easy Bimmer Coding. All I can say is outstanding! I received a military discount, so I was all over that deal. It installed exactly as described and the instructions were easy to follow. I got a free year of SiriusXM Platinum and as soon as the code installed and the radio rebooted, SiriusXM was there!
So what was the final cost if I may ask? You don't have to answer.
Matt Smith Talk GIF by Doctor Who

Does BMW now charge to enable satellite radio?
There are several tech features that are enabled with codes on most of the BMW models offered in the last eight years give or take. Satellite radio is one such feature. I suspect that this is going to become more popular with the boutique brands where dealer-installed options were a pain.

• Sad
Reactions: SFCR and TheKrell