Scott Greczkowski

Welcome HOME!
Original poster
Staff member
HERE TO HELP YOU!
Cutting Edge
Sep 7, 2003
Newington, CT
The other day I was thinking about Bob Cooper he told me earlier in the year he had some things he wanted me to post for him here to SatelliteGuys. He told me he had to clean his attic and it would be a few months before he knew what he had to send over.

That was the last time I heard from him.

Last night I got a call from Mike Kohl and during the call Mike asked me if I had heard anything from Bob, and told him no I have not and mentioned to him what I mentioned above.

Since then I have been searching for Bob. His website bobcooper.tv is gone the domain expired on 5/24/14. The phone number I had for him is out of service, and his email address of skyking@clear.net.nz is no longer working.

I have reached out to the satellite community asking if any of them have heard from Bob. The only one I have heard back from so far has been Charlie Ergen who told me he hasn't heard from Bob in over 5 months.

So does anyone have any current information on Bob's status? As you can tell we are getting worried about him.

Thanks I didn't find that one.

I didn't make any calls due to the time difference.

Posted Via The FREE SatelliteGuys Reader App!

I got some news on Bob but have been asked not to share it publicly.

However it still appears that none of his friends have heard from him since February.

About all I can say at the moment is its complicated. But from the sounds of it Coop is still alive and well.

Posted Via The FREE SatelliteGuys Reader App!

Whats his age? 80's

Jeez, thought I was opening an obit with the title just saying "Bob Cooper".

I do not know Mr. Cooper personally but I know very well of his accomplishments and contributions to satellite. My best wishes, thoughts and prayers go out to him, his family and his friends.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts