boston legal series finale 12/8

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

iceturkee

DINFOS Trained Killer
Original poster
Supporting Founder
Sep 13, 2005
daytona beach
i'm gonna need a box of kleenix for this. BL goes out with a 2-hour finale and tvguide.com is predicting one or more of the following will happen: 2 characters will finally hook-up; a character returns; a major character dies and/or a musical tribute to ronald reagan.

this much we know (if you watched monday)..........jerry professed his love for the english gal (whose name on the show escapes me); denny is getting more forgetful; crane, poole and schmidt is broke and carl proposed to shirley.

stay tuned!

I will miss this show when it's gone. Right now I am savoring every episode the way one savors the last few M&Ms in a nearly empty bag.

One of my favorite things about the show is the way they break through the 4th wall every now and again.

See ya
Tony

I also enjoyed this show during its run, however like most of the David E. Kelly shows, they are so far out there (funny as can be) at some point you have seen and heard it all!!

So hopefully they will wrap it up in the usual David E. kelly style!!

I'd like to see them bring back someone from "The Practice", like Eugene who went on to be a judge. Alan and Eugene did not get along at all. Make for a great final battle.

S~

they were hinting a few episodes back about a spinoff. jerry was having a conversation but i don't remember who the others involved were. it didn't sound like it was definite but, evidently, has been discussed!

Actually haven't been watching this season, BUT I archived EVERY episode, and going to wait for a time to watch them. And relish every last one. :)

smart idea rocky. i've already put the season 4 dvd set on my santa wish list. and i'll circle the day on my calendar when season 5 is out.

boston legal is really a hoot
its really sad its getting the boot
so goodbye jerry, shirley, alan and denny
your show was bright as a magnificent penny :)

This weeks episode was kind of funny the way they threw in the fact that all things will come to a finalie next week (and Alan Shore then chimes in with "And a spcial early start time of 9pm.) and then they go back into their serious conversation again.

I think that the Betty White case will be what gets the show shut down, as it aims to people over 50. ;)

Something is going to happen with Denny and Shirley. I don't think Denny is going to die.

This weeks episode was kind of funny the way they threw in the fact that all things will come to a finalie next week (and Alan Shore then chimes in with "And a spcial early start time of 9pm.) and then they go back into their serious conversation again.

I think that the Betty White case will be what gets the show shut down, as it aims to people over 50. ;)

Something is going to happen with Denny and Shirley. I don't think Denny is going to die.

I haven't watched it yet, but looking at the program guide info for the finale, Alan is going to go back to the Supreme Court to try to get Denny on an experimental Mad Cow trial medication.

S~

Yup Alzheimers medicine. However Denny said if they dont let him have it then Alan and him will fly to russia to get the medicine themselves.

btw, read at usatoday.com this morning, that bill shatner has a new talk show on bio. its amazing how many ways the guy keps reinventing himself at 76!

i'm gonna need a box of kleenix for this. BL goes out with a 2-hour finale and tvguide.com is predicting one or more of the following will happen: 2 characters will finally hook-up; a character returns; a major character dies and/or a musical tribute to ronald reagan.

this much we know (if you watched monday)..........jerry professed his love for the english gal (whose name on the show escapes me); denny is getting more forgetful; crane, poole and schmidt is broke and carl proposed to shirley.

stay tuned!

My god, Denny and Alan hooking up? :eek: :D

Enjoy the last show Linda! ;)

hey, they have had sleepovers you know! <wink> as for the hookup, i have my own theory but will keep to myself until i have a had a chance to watch the finale!

good thing, i'm recording because the start time does interfere with the christmas party. omg, i just realized that!

anyone else had a chance to watch the finale? i watched this morning. all i will say......somewhat happy ending :)

Replay???

Any chance they will replay this "Made in China" Series Finale sometime in the near future (somewhere) or would I have to purchase the DVD when available?

I have both D* and E* and it was set up as usual (even checked it) to record on my DirecTV HR22-100 DVR with the AM21 OTA. What happened was some snow blew on the dish and stuck earlier in the week and knocked the DVR out. When the snow melted the next day I had to reset the unit to work and it did. However Boston Legal is shown on 6-1 in Indianapolis and for some reason of all the Locals picked-up with the reset, that was the only one left out. The DVR saw "Boston Legal" in the Guide under 6-2 and recorded it there. Problem is this sub channel shows News 24/7 not regular programing as listed in the D* Guide info, so when we started to watch this program it was two hours of News! Had all kinds of options to record it with 5 turners between these two DVRs and guess I should have. Never though that there would be an issue! What a bummer!

I looked all over the Internet for an answer but found none. Any suggestions, and yes I know it is only TV, but we religiously have watched this program for years ant to miss the Last Call is heartbreaking!

i'm hearing the episodes are on abc.com. try that first. if you have no luck, maybe somebody here could burn you a copy. i don't have that technology or i would offer. good luck. let us no if abc.com works for you.

i'm hearing the episodes are on abc.com. try that first. if you have no luck, maybe somebody here could burn you a copy. i don't have that technology or i would offer. good luck. let us no if abc.com works for you.

Yes it is there and I just installed the ABC software to watch it for FREE! Did not see the "Final" listed the other day, but it is there now. Even my Wife came home last night and suggested (must have talked to someone at work) that maybe we could watch it "On-Line" (something we have never done for any TV program or had any reason to do).

Thanks for your reply and we may watch it tonight.

PS Just started it to see how the picture looked on my expensive Gateway media computer and it looks great. Happy Holidays