Bought an h25 reciever and need to know what dish to use?

Status
Please reply by conversation.

amazonman481

Original poster
Dec 26, 2011
Indiana
I just found an H25 receiver cheap and i have a SL3 slimline dish (SL3S4NR2-03) and was wondering if it would work. i have heard rumors it will not. I have also been told I would just need to put a SWM power-inserter in and would be ok.

Thanks for your help

The H25 does require a SWM set up, so you'll need the Power Inserter and SWM splitter if using more than 1 recvr.

The SL3 should work if it has the SWM LNB

I just found an H25 receiver cheap and i have a SL3 slimline dish (SL3S4NR2-03) and was wondering if it would work. i have heard rumors it will not. I have also been told I would just need to put a SWM power-inserter in and would be ok.

Thanks for your help

:welcome to Satelliteguys!

If you aren't getting the H25 from a vendor, call Directv and confirm with the receiver identification number that it's owned and not leased. If someone else got it as a lease, you won't be able to activate it.

If you aren't getting the H25 from a vendor, call Directv and confirm with the receiver identification number that it's owned and not leased. If someone else got it as a lease, you won't be able to activate it.

Thanks Chip, I meant to mention that and forgot.

I have yet to see the H25's for sale outright, I would think it's a lease.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)