"Box Art" via DVR?

jayiw

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Jan 14, 2007
On my Hopper/Joey DVR, all my movies and shows on my Ext Hard Drive do not show the movie art, just some funky wallpaper art. I figured maybe it's because they are on the Ext HD so I moved a couple of them to the Hopper DVR and they still do not show the movie art. I even tried a new recording of Green Lantern and they shows the HBO HD logo. I thought it's supposed to show the actual movie art on the icons. Anyone else having the same issue? Any way to fix it?

Thanks!
Jay

jayiw said:
On my Hopper/Joey DVR, all my movies and shows on my Ext Hard Drive do not show the movie art, just some funky wallpaper art. I figured maybe it's because they are on the Ext HD so I moved a couple of them to the Hopper DVR and they still do not show the movie art. I even tried a new recording of Green Lantern and they shows the HBO HD logo. I thought it's supposed to show the actual movie art on the icons. Anyone else having the same issue? Any way to fix it?

Thanks!
Jay

Some programs may not show artwork. The 922 receiver has the same GUI and there are some programs that just don't have artwork. I do know that it will end up showing the most of the artwork from the EHD though because I saw it on mine.

Ok past 24 hours now and still no artwork, however things are very odd now...

Ok so the ones that should have the artwork now show up blank on the DVR Ext HD, and the ones that have no artwork show up with that background pic. How do I know that the ones that are blank should have the artwork? Well when I go to transfer from the Ext HD to the hopper, they show up with the artwork and once transferred to the Int HD they have the artwork. So... Going to DVR I have artwork on the Internal Drive, no artwork on the External Drive. When I go to the transfer screen, I do have the Ext Drive artwork (as well as the internal drive).

Jay

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts