Box Trade In

Status
Please reply by conversation.

chaveznwo

Active SatelliteGuys Member
Original poster
Jun 4, 2008
Quick question for you guys. I have a DVR (non-HD) in my bedroom. I would like to get a regular HD box (no DVR). I think they are the same price, is it possible to trade the DVR in for an HD box?

Quick question for you guys. I have a DVR (non-HD) in my bedroom. I would like to get a regular HD box (no DVR). I think they are the same price, is it possible to trade the DVR in for an HD box?

Possible? Sure. Have you tried, oh I don't know, calling Directv and asking them?

Possible? Sure. Have you tried, oh I don't know, calling Directv and asking them?

Thanks for the help bud. I was just curious if anyone on here had a similar situation in the past so I could know what the process normally is and what to expect.

Thanks for the help bud. I was just curious if anyone on here had a similar situation in the past so I could know what the process normally is and what to expect.

The fact is that every customer is different, and is handled differently. Your length of service, service level, on time payment status all come into play with upgrades. IOW, everyone is treated differently. That's why you have to call to see what they will do for you.

Status
Please reply by conversation.