Boxing on TV Azteca Juan Manuel Lopez

Status
Please reply by conversation.
Yeap... Viva la Raza.. and Viva TV Azteca

i wonder if this channel is the same khrey-tv. info has been kind of hard to find.

Azteca 7 is an OTA from Mexico City if im not mistaken (XHIMT-TV). The Azteca America network broadcasts mostly for the US. Usually when something is PPV in the US, there's no chance it'll be on a regular TV channel.

BTW, did anyone notice that the West (Oeste) feed was down this morning? I finally caught my 1st bird with my new Invacom and tried out 93.1W.

xhrey is an OTA from Reynosa that I can pick up here in south texas. I believe there have been events shown before, however the only info I have found is that it is a rebroadcast of Azteca 13.

From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

XHREY is the television call sign for the TV Azteca television station in Reynosa, Tamaulipas, Mexico. The station repeats programming from XHWX-TV in Monterrey, Nuevo Leon.

I am just going to have to watch it and see how much it differs from the 93 bird. It would be nice if they show the same programming as azteca 7 as it is in HD via ota.

Quick question.... does anyone know where to find the HD version of Azteca? If so, I'd appreciate a PM. I used to know where it was for a while about a year ago, but it went away, and doesn't seem to be there anymore. There is a strong signal on that transponder with a different SR, but I can't lock it. Maybe they switched to a mode I can't do, or maybe they switched to some other sat/transponder?

grr! i missed it! too cold to stand in the garage last night. Top Rank usually doesn't replay in the states either. good to know that Azteca shows boxing though.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts