Brand new Horizon 180 for sale

I should have asked you about that .... I’m not the most tech savvy. I guess that’s why I remodel houses

Will be nice to look under the hood and see what kind of LNB setup you have. There are two coaxes under there which indicates a C/Ku setup like a coroter. :thumbup

3F01CA89-B8B8-4CD7-A2A1-9C0AFFF926D3.jpeg

[automerge]1582293307[/automerge]
Not sure if this helps

Reactions: FTA4PA
i Think I got a deal worked out with dr dude.
im going to be making a trip to Tacoma pretty soon so I was going to go through Portland way to drop it off

Segerdog, I think someone else is interested in your mover. Maybe he's just commenting (seems to be a guy).

Translated: "This piece for sale is valuable and very rare."

I think he's saying it's called an "H to H" in Arabic too. Possibly, he wants to buy a part off your mover?

I can't reply to his post for some reason. So......

أهلا بكم في المنتدى !!!!!! (welcome to the forum)

OK. The post from Iran is gone. Why????

Strange things happening today. I was just de-platformed from a site I have been on for over five years. NEVER made a racist or threatening post of any kind. Sometime, during those five years I must have said something that isn't considered PC as of Friday June 19, 2020. I hope the wild news feeds stay up! The wild feeds may be the only place we can find out what's really going on out there. Long live FTA. Remember to list the wild feeds in "What's up there" and not in the regular forum!

Last edited: