Braves on Peachtree TV

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
Status
Please reply by conversation.

Wesro

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Sep 10, 2008
Eufaula, Alabama
I am a big Braves fan and should have asked this question earlier than now.

The Braves come on FSS, SS and Peachtree TV. As I am in Eufaula, Alabama I do not get Peachtree TV. To get around this my local cable company offered Peachtree TV last year. They would blackout the programming until the Braves played show the game and then blackout again. That was really nice to be able to watch all the Braves games when I wanted.

The question I have is now I am with DirecTV and wanted to know if DirecTV does anything like this so I will not miss half the games this year?

I have never heard of this before with direct, they could poss. offer this but I have not seen it I would say your best bet would be the MLB plan that they have that way u get every game in HD and more... hope that helps

I *think* they do, however you will only get them in SD. I remember a discussion about people in the SportSouth area getting Peachtree games but that someone was complaining you'd only get Peachtree games in HD if you were in Atlanta.

If the Braves are your local team, check the channel numbers in the 700s where the MLB EI package is for the channel the Braves are on that day. When the Brewers aren't on FSN Wisconsin I look for the game in the 700s and I can usually watch the MLB EI channel the Brewers are playing on even though I don't have the baseball package.

At this point, I never thought I would say this, I don't care if it is not in HD. I just need to watch my Braves. I noticed there is a channel in my guide: 651 with the call letter BRVS not really sure what that was. I was hoping they were going to show them on that channel.

I have D* and if you get Atlanta locals you should also get 17 in HD as we get Peachtree HD as part of our locals package.

If you live in the Atlanta TV area, you will get WPCH 17 on channel 17 as a part of the local package.

If you live in the Atlanta Braves market, but outside the Atlanta TV area, you will get the games that are on WPCH 17 (Peachtree TV) on Channel 651, which is marked as "BVS".

Last year they did show the Braves on Peachtree TV on D*. You could only get it when a game was on. I am in South Carolina.

I don't remember. I think it was 715, but I could be wrong and that was before they changed the channel numbers I think

That may be the BRVS channel 651 I believe Braves-Phillies upcoming tommorrow nite

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)