Bravo HD

Status
Please reply by conversation.

va_steve77

Original poster
Jun 12, 2004
Durham, NC
I have the Samsung TS 160 and cannot get channel 74 to appear on my guide. I can access the channel directly and watch it, but it doesn't even show up on on my view/block guide setup screen. I have been automatically getting the NFL HD channels and other adds/changes, but this one has me puzzled. Anybody know how to resolve this?

va_steve77 said:
I have the Samsung TS 160 and cannot get channel 74 to appear on my guide. I can access the channel directly and watch it, but it doesn't even show up on on my view/block guide setup screen. I have been automatically getting the NFL HD channels and other adds/changes, but this one has me puzzled. Anybody know how to resolve this?

Someone over at DBStalk.com (I BELIEVE it was 'BFG') was having the same problem your having, trying to get Bravo HD+ to appear in the guide. He did a box/receiver reset / box/receiver reboot [turn off the box then plug it back in] and it fixed the problem.

NOTE THOUGH: If you un-plug the receiver while your recording something, the current recording will automatically stop though; OBVIOUSLY.

Here's a better question...when will Bravo add their signature series to the channel? Their website is a model of disinformation.

Becket said:
Here's a better question...when will Bravo add their signature series to the channel? Their website is a model of disinformation.
Bravo sucks so far. Not worth watching unless you like opera. I hope it improves. The only thibng that I have seen that I like is the Circus De (something) and after a couple of times watching that it to becomes boring.

Bowtieman said:
Bravo sucks so far. Not worth watching unless you like opera. I hope it improves. The only thibng that I have seen that I like is the Circus De (something) and after a couple of times watching that it to becomes boring.
Heard that Bravo HD is supposed to change name soon and show mostly sci fi, usa, nbc programming-Can't wait. The current Bravo HD is trash!!

I havent watched a single minute of Bravo HD since it was offered by D*...........I hope your right eschu97611 about the sci-fi, usa, nbc, hd on Bravo!!!!!!!!!

One man's trash....

eschu97611 said:
Heard that Bravo HD is supposed to change name soon and show mostly sci fi, usa, nbc programming-Can't wait. The current Bravo HD is trash!!

Don't forget...one man's trash is another man's treasure. More variety of course will be appreciated but I've seen nothing on the channel thus far that I would call "trash". :)

I too have seen a couple things I liked on Bravo HD, the tennis matches and the Unwritten Law concert are two that come to mind. It would be great if they were to add stuff from Sci-Fi, USA & NBC as well.

I love the music in high places stuff (not sure if its music in high places or just like it) but the remote location concerts are cool :)

RLuyster said:
Don't forget...one man's trash is another man's treasure. More variety of course will be appreciated but I've seen nothing on the channel thus far that I would call "trash". :)
Have had it on V* for months now(yes I pay for D* and V*-call me crazy)

Trust me, those who enjoy the "programing" on Bravo HD, will be changing their tune soon imo due to the constant repetition on this so called "network."

Same "programming" has been run in a seemingly continuous "loop" for several months now-except for the U.S. Open, which was a breath of fresh air(even though tennis is "not my bag baby")

Please NBC-Help us all by transforming what appears to be a "test" channel at this point into an enjoyable, non-repetative, network. :yes

Maybe "trash" was a bit harsh-but this channel is, imo, a waste of bandwidth and in desperate need of a "make-over", fast!!!

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts