BREAKING: gotW3 brings back unlimited data plans!

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
It may be painful, friends, but think back to those days of 2020. The world turned upside down pretty quickly, and a lot of companies struggled to adapt quickly enough. (Anyone remember trying to get toilet paper?) One of the big successes of the time was gotW3. They were a “right place, right time” company offering cellular routers with true unlimited data plans exactly when we needed them. Most of us really didn’t realize how much our home internet lacked until we needed it to support two working adults and a spate of children all trying to use it for video at the same time. The solutions from gotW3, well, got us through it.

Those unlimited plans seemed too good to be true, and they were. It wasn’t long before the company shifted to a more traditional data-capped plan for its customers. It meant gotW3 was still successful, but maybe a little less so. On the other hand, the unlimited plans weren’t sustainable I guess so moving to metered plans kept them in business during that challenging moment.

Unlimited plans are back and better than ever​

Here’s the news you’ll really enjoy. Through an exclusive arrangement with gotW3, Solid Signal can now offer unlimited plans again! Not only that, they’re better than ever with the addition of eSIM technology.

RGSIMTELL_0.jpg

The company’s latest cellular router is this SIMTELL. It works just like any other router, but it gets its internet from cell signals, not from a fiber line. It gives you wired Ethernet as well as great Wi-Fi, all in one package that’s dead on simple to set up. Your SIMTELL will come configured for you, ready to work. Plug it in, turn it on, and after about a 2 minute boot time, it’s ready to go.

eSIM technology is real, and it works​

Unlike older cellular routers, the SIMTELL uses eSIM technology. That means it’s actively able to switch between signals supplied by AT&T, Verizon, and T-Mobile to get the best speeds. You don’t have to do anything and you don’t have to change anything about your billing. It just works.

I tested this product along with the outdoor version, and I was really impressed by the speeds I got:

The only downside at the time was that the service was capped. That meant that I’d end up potentially running out of data mid-way through the month if I had everyone in the house videoconferencing. (Yes, it still happens. Remote work is here to stay.)

Now, things are perfect.​

Here’s the bottom line. One price. unlimited internet. Any carrier. It’s easy, it sets up fast, and it works. Is it as cheap as fiber-based home internet? Probably not depending on your area. Is it cheaper than Starlink? DEFINITELY. And honestly it’s stable technology that works and won’t require you to get new hardware every few years. The cost to get into this equipment is really low too and that’s something you’ll definitely appreciate.

The only hitch is, for whatever reason, I’m not supposed to quote you the cost in this article. It’s one of those things that you see all over the internet where companies have to “mask” prices according to vendor requirements. So I can’t give you an exact number. I can tell you who can, though.

You’ll want to call us ASAP​

If you’re thinking about improving your internet connectivity, whether it’s through a gotW3 system like this one, through satellite internet, or even through traditional wired internet, you owe it to yourself to call the experts at Signal Connect. We can help you choose the right path no matter what your needs are. I think a lot of people are going to jump on this new unlimited offer from gotW3. It might be the best thing for you as well. The only way to know for sure is to call us.

Call 888-233-7563 during East Coast business hours. You’ll reach an expert in our East Coast corporate offices. They’ll lay out the options for you quickly and easily. You’ll be able to decide what’s best for you. Our team has two decades of experience in providing internet services, and we specialize in real customer service.

Call now, or if it’s after hours, fill out the form below and we’ll get right back to you!

The post BREAKING: gotW3 brings back unlimited data plans! appeared first on The Solid Signal Blog.

Continue reading...

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 7)