Breaking: Millen Out As GM!

Congrats Detroit fans on getting rid of Millen, or as I like to call him, the Kevin McHale of football.

One article said the team was something like 31-84 while Millen was GM. With all of the rules in the NFL to keep parody amoung teams, you would almost have to TRY to be that bad. Millen was like the kid who's multiple choice test score was worse than if he answered every single question with "C".

Asking Matt Millen or any broadcasters to run a sports team is like asking Sandra to wear an Islanders uniform- the results will always be disastrous.

The only thing Matt Millen was worse at than managing a team was broadcasting. If Millen goes back to broadcasting I vow to destory every TV in my house and never watch the NFL again.

Somewhere in hell there is a football game being broadcast with Bryant Gumble on play by play and Matt Millen on color.

Congrats Detroit fans on getting rid of Millen, or as I like to call him, the Kevin McHale of football.

One article said the team was something like 31-84 while Millen was GM. With all of the rules in the NFL to keep parody amoung teams, you would almost have to TRY to be that bad. Millen was like the kid who's multiple choice test score was worse than if you answered every single question with "C".

Asking Matt Millen or any broadcasters to run a sports team is like asking Sandra to wear an Islanders uniform- the results will always be disastrous.

ROFLMAO!

The only thing Matt Millen was worse at than managing a team was broadcasting. If Millen goes back to broadcasting I vow to destory every TV in my house and never watch the NFL again.

Somewhere in hell there is a football game being broadcast with Bryant Gumble on play by play and Matt Millen on color.

Seriously? Millen was regarded as a GREAT announcer before he became a front-office screwip.

Someone should photoshop a photo of the US troops pulling down that Saddam statue but put Millen's head on it instead, and have a Ford F-150 pulling it down.

LMAO! You scared me for a second.

Woops. Nevermind. That's this guy...

51yvj3-AsYL._SS500_.jpg

There is a GOD!

Bring in the next idiot. While I have no faith that Ford will hire anybody worthy,(he hasn't so far), there is an outside chance he could just get lucky. At any rate it's a step in the right direction. It's the next step that scares me. Excuse me while I break out the champagne.

At least your team's owner will hire a GM. That's more than I can say.

Jimbo! Where are you? Out celebrating? Can't believe you have nothing to say about this most remarkable news!

Paul,
I really have given up on watching the LIons since Millen has done his thing. (losing)

The Steelers are on Monday night, the Nascar race is at 2 pm on Sunday, maybe I'll watch some of the game on Sunday, maybe I'll go out and wax my car .....

Jimbo

Paul,
I really have given up on watching the LIons since Millen has done his thing. (losing)

The Steelers are on Monday night, the Nascar race is at 2 pm on Sunday, maybe I'll watch some of the game on Sunday, maybe I'll go out and wax my car .....

Jimbo

You'll be back. The Lions disease is uncurable.

You'll be back. The Lions disease is uncurable.

I am sure I will be back once they get a REAL GM in there, provided they get someone with FOOTBALL knowledge, I'm not sure who is available, Bill Parcells comes to mind, but he's not available....
Ron Wolf, is he still working ?
Steal a Pats GM ? or Indy's
Of course they would see no reason to leave and go to a cheapskate owner, so that's not happening.
If they want someone good they will have to overpay for one.

If they stumble apon a good one ... Could the possibly get Bill Cowher to coach ?

Jimbo

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts