Breaking news: Cablevision to add TBS in HD

Still not here in CT, and with the Mets monumental choke I really don't care about getting it now.

I've been a huge Mets fan, ever since I was 7, but actually, I am somewhat glad they are out. I didn't want to go through the torture like last postseason. I'm really glad i'll be able to watch the playoffs in peace. And for the people that said ''well if the Mets made the playoffs, they could of at least had a shot''. No. Not with the Mets' bullpen and not with the momentum going into the playoffs. Not a chance in hell they'd win the WS if they qualified.

BTW, those of us in NJ will be getting TBS-HD tommorrow as it wasn't added today. Doesn't make a difference if it was added today or tommorrow, but I just wish Cablevision could of added it everywhere yesterday, so everybody could of seen the tiebreaker game.

...I just wish Cablevision could of added it everywhere yesterday, so everybody could of seen the tiebreaker game.

amen.

that was a great game... too bad all of Jersey had to watch it in SD.

what is the technical reason why they have to release a new channel in "waves"?

(and there better not be an "issue" getting it turned on before the games start tomorrow.)

amen.

that was a great game... too bad all of Jersey had to watch it in SD.

what is the technical reason why they have to release a new channel in "waves"?

(and there better not be an "issue" getting it turned on before the games start tomorrow.)

If they could turn everyone on at once don't you think they would? Obviously there is something that needs to be done at each head end to get a new channel up since it takes them three days every time a new channel is added. NJ will have it early Wed morning.

If they could turn everyone on at once don't you think they would? Obviously there is something that needs to be done at each head end to get a new channel up since it takes them three days every time a new channel is added. NJ will have it early Wed morning.

Maybe they take this approach in case they run into issues with the roll out?

live in clifton this morning