Breaking News: Ned Yost Fired!!!

I'd reserve judgment until the end of the season.

I have the fealing of..."If Ned wasn't motivating a team that had a 5-6 game lead and less then a month to go, and you do this two seasons in a row, what could it hurt?" If they make the Playoffs, The brewers look like hero's, if it doesn't. Ned wasn't leading them down that road anyways, so I think the timing is perfect. You have CC pitching tonight, You are going against a team that has had your number all summer long (not including April, which is not summer by the way) and if this sparks them, then great, if not? They had nothing to lose in my opinion. When a ship is sinking and the waters are getting rougher you have a couple choices you can make. 1, go down with the ship (Ned Yost's ship) 2, you can try and bail out the water (Ned Yost try and motivate them) 3, you can get on another ship and hope the storm doesn't take down this ship also. my option if I had one, Option 3!

Dale Sveum is hardly an unknown here in Boston. When he was the third base coach for the Red Sox, he was villified by fans and media alike for his poor decision making.

Let's put it this way, Dale Sveum would have never made a good air traffic controller. :eek:

He was a never was player in my opinion. I was surprised he played as long as he did.

Sabathia got his first lost as a Brewer last night. Looks like the ghost of Yost is still haunting the Brew-Crew. Remember how long he would left Sabathia in, when at times was completely unnecessary? I hope they didn't wear him out.....

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)