Welcome HOME!
Original poster
Staff member
HERE TO HELP YOU!
Cutting Edge
Sep 7, 2003
Newington, CT
Hey guys (and gals),

On Sunday Morning SatelliteGuys will be unavailable for up to a few hours as I work once again to upgrade our server software so that we can continue to provide you with the best and fastest experience possible.

This Sundays update we will be upgrading our MySql server/software as well as our PHP software which generates the pages here at SatelliteGuys.US.

In addition on Sunday we will be emailing our first SatelliteGuys News Letter to all 25,000+ SatelliteGuys Members, because of this there may be a temporary slowdown of the server as we process these mailings.

If for some reason you do not want to receive this email newsletter CLICK HERE and uncheck the "Receive EMail from Administrators" box.

Thank you for your continued support of SatelliteGuys.US!

Just an update, our newsletter started going out tonight to all registered members. Tommorow morning the newsletter will continue to go out to pub members and our founding supporters.

Sending this newsletter out did not put much strain on the servers at all, which I am very happy about.

I am interested to hearing folks feedback on the newsletter. Hopefully we see some friends whom we have not seen for awhile here at SatelliteGuys.US.

Thanks again for your support. :D

What address is the newsletter coming from so I can add it to the safe senders list and let my SPAM filter pass it to me? Also, just in case my filter already caught it, what was the subject so I can search for it?

Thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)