System outage planned this weekend.

You ran out of Bulleit- I’ll have to move to

image.jpg

I am kind of surprised... I transferred the other sites we have on the server and to move them all took less than 5 minutes.

MyNewington.COM - Home is one of those sites.

Keeping my fingers crossed the move of the main site goes that well and fast. :D

Again the site will be closed when I do the move so this way we don't lose any posts.

We are BACK!

There was a small issue that I had to resolve between our connection between the new server and one of our cloud servers which is basically a AWS bucket. But I figured it out.

As the top says the server has not been optimized yet. I will be doing that over the next few day... but it feels snappier to me already.

I am going to be working for a little bit more so you may see some random errors pop up. Please ignore those.

Thanks for your patience guys!

I am trying different settings, which require me to keep editing the config file. When it does not like something I have to remove everything I added to the config then restart things, thats why you are seeing what you are seeing.

I am almost done for the night. :D

Honestly pretty impressed that you have done a server swap with so little downtime
I was kind of shocked that it transferd that quickly myself.

WIth that said my butt hurts from sitting here all night, and I got to be up at 5, so time for me to quit working on this for tonight.

But when I wake up now that caching is on and tuned a bit, please let me know how things are running. Have fun kicking the tires. :D

WIth that said my butt hurts from sitting here all night, and I got to be up at 5, so time for me to quit working on this for tonight.

But when I wake up now that caching is on and tuned a bit, please let me know how things are running. Have fun kicking the tires. :D
Working great for me. Thanks Scott. Great job.

Aren't you hosting something for rabbitears.info? Was that part of this move?

Aren't you hosting something for rabbitears.info? Was that part of this move?
Nope, we wee hosting it up until our last server move, but couldn't move it with us because of the amount of hard drive space it took to run it. SSD drives were not as big then. But I am proud to say that RabbitEars is still in the SatelliteGuys family and is now hosted by our own WallyHTS.