Brighthouse POOR In Sports Channels

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

lou_do

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Jun 2, 2005
Central Maine
Does anyone know why Brighthouse refuses to put Fox Sports Florida on their cable system? Many areas in Florida have both Fox Sports Net Florida and Sunshine Sports, except for the central Florida area served by Brighthouse.

If you subscribe to DirecTV or Dish you get both of them. I have asked them many times and the only answer I ever get is we will pass it onto our programing people.

Their entire sports programing leaves a lot to be desired. They have a nice total package but the lack of sports will keep me with my DirecTV subscription.

The fact that bright hhouse doesn't have fsn florida in my area was the very reason I switched to directv, it's ridiculus, and all they say is, "we're franchised, and we don't have to."

cueman98 said:
The fact that bright hhouse doesn't have fsn florida in my area was the very reason I switched to directv, it's ridiculus, and all they say is, "we're franchised, and we don't have to."

That is a real intelligent statement on their behalf (What we want and the heck with what customers want). I know many of my neighbors have changed to DirecTV or DISH because they want the Marlins and/or Panthers and not so Brighthouse doesn't offer it. I have mentioned to Brighthouse representatives at several events in the area, the reason I don't have them is because they don't offer FSFL. My neighbor called and complained to them and their answer to him was, "We will pass it onto management." That was the same answer I have gotten from them also.

I have DirecTV and I think it was a better choice anyway. After last years hurricanes I had TV as soon as I started my generator and it took the cable subscribers 5 or 6 days before they got the cable back on line. Made our house a popular spot at night, but we all had fun. :yes

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)