Bring back Google Music

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

Clarbear

SatelliteGuys Guru
Original poster
May 21, 2018
Milwaukee, Wisconsin
I just wish that Google would bring back Google Music. I just hate the way their new format is not. I love the way because that it was much easier to use. They have to bring that back and soon.

They went to YouTube music, right? I actually have over 1200 songs saved to my phone and used to use the Samsung Music app. When I was forced to upgrade my Galaxy S20 to the Galaxy S21 (dropped it and broke the screen), the Samsung app only allowed for specific music formats. Notably missing was WMA. I found that comical, as Samsung and Microsoft are partnered on having Samsung phones sync with Windows 10 through the "Your Phone" app. Yet, they won't accept Microsoft's audio format; while accepting M4A (Apple's audio format).

Did you use Google Music to stream or to listen to music saved to your device?

Sent from my SM-G991U using Tapatalk

They went to YouTube music, right? I actually have over 1200 songs saved to my phone and used to use the Samsung Music app. When I was forced to upgrade my Galaxy S20 to the Galaxy S21 (dropped it and broke the screen), the Samsung app only allowed for specific music formats. Notably missing was WMA. I found that comical, as Samsung and Microsoft are partnered on having Samsung phones sync with Windows 10 through the "Your Phone" app. Yet, they won't accept Microsoft's audio format; while accepting M4A (Apple's audio format).

Did you use Google Music to stream or to listen to music saved to your device?

Sent from my SM-G991U using Tapatalk
Yes the did go to YouTube music. I used Google Music to buy music to listen to it. I also saved the music to my device in which I am thankful that they let me do.

It's interesting about Samsung and Microsoft are partnered. I didn't even know about that.

I was really disappointed when google killed Google Music. I made all my music purchases through them and YouTube music is garbage. Unfortunately Google Music is dead so don't expect it to make a comeback.

Reactions: Clarbear
Google is at least as good at killing products as they are at introducing them; especially when it comes to products with Google in the name.

The service won't be back so there isn't much point in crying over it. There are quite a few alternatives (though they may cost more).

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)