Bring back Google Music

Clarbear

SatelliteGuys Guru
Original poster
May 21, 2018
Milwaukee, Wisconsin
I just wish that Google would bring back Google Music. I just hate the way their new format is not. I love the way because that it was much easier to use. They have to bring that back and soon.

They went to YouTube music, right? I actually have over 1200 songs saved to my phone and used to use the Samsung Music app. When I was forced to upgrade my Galaxy S20 to the Galaxy S21 (dropped it and broke the screen), the Samsung app only allowed for specific music formats. Notably missing was WMA. I found that comical, as Samsung and Microsoft are partnered on having Samsung phones sync with Windows 10 through the "Your Phone" app. Yet, they won't accept Microsoft's audio format; while accepting M4A (Apple's audio format).

Did you use Google Music to stream or to listen to music saved to your device?

Sent from my SM-G991U using Tapatalk

They went to YouTube music, right? I actually have over 1200 songs saved to my phone and used to use the Samsung Music app. When I was forced to upgrade my Galaxy S20 to the Galaxy S21 (dropped it and broke the screen), the Samsung app only allowed for specific music formats. Notably missing was WMA. I found that comical, as Samsung and Microsoft are partnered on having Samsung phones sync with Windows 10 through the "Your Phone" app. Yet, they won't accept Microsoft's audio format; while accepting M4A (Apple's audio format).

Did you use Google Music to stream or to listen to music saved to your device?

Sent from my SM-G991U using Tapatalk
Yes the did go to YouTube music. I used Google Music to buy music to listen to it. I also saved the music to my device in which I am thankful that they let me do.

It's interesting about Samsung and Microsoft are partnered. I didn't even know about that.

I was really disappointed when google killed Google Music. I made all my music purchases through them and YouTube music is garbage. Unfortunately Google Music is dead so don't expect it to make a comeback.

Reactions: Clarbear
Google is at least as good at killing products as they are at introducing them; especially when it comes to products with Google in the name.

The service won't be back so there isn't much point in crying over it. There are quite a few alternatives (though they may cost more).

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts