Brokers suck

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Rambone

Original poster
Sep 10, 2005
Living in Canada and wanting DTV I used the Broker rout to get service. Things worked well for a few years, but my Sony B-55 receiver just went call ext 722. That means it needs a re-hit from DTV. Now it seems as if my broker is out of action. I can't call for a re-hit myself since I'm in Canada. I can't log in to the web site since I don't know the log in information. DTV is still charging my Visa account.
I'm open to any opinions before I call in and pull the plug.

Can you log in to the D* website and make your own user name and password , I don't remember if they ask for stuff like where you live or not ...
IF you can do that and get to your account you can go to the resend page and do it yourself ....provided you can get to your info.

The broker could not have sucked to bad, you had service for several years.... Arn't you still paying the broker ?, you have to make normal payments to him don't you ?

Jimbo

Thanks for the ideas Jimbo, but no I cant log in because that's how my broker does it and I have no idea as to the account number or the login password or user name. Yes I did have service for two years and have paid for the service and am paid up for this year. My broker seems to have gone underground or out of business.

I guess it's the account number I would need before calling myself. I can do this with my next trip to the U.S.

Any or all suggestions welcome

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts