Brooklyn Nine-Nine

the writing and the pace of this show is still very good. very enjoyable show tonight.

Best Lines:

"Youuuu sick son of a b****." - Peralta
"Sounds like you two have a wonderful lesbian vacation planned." - Gina
"Terry believes in having a clear topic sentence." - Terry
"I'm think I'm hallucinating because I'm pretty sure I just heard your biceps mocking me." - Peralta
"No, that's possible. My biceps mock a lot of people." - Terry
http://blog.zap2it.com/frominsideth...1-episode-21-jake-tackles-the-unsolvable.html

[SERIES][SERIESWRAP1][EPISODENAME]Brooklyn Nine-Nine[/EPISODENAME]

Genre: [GENRE]Comedy[/GENRE]

First Aired: [RELEASE]2013-09-17[/RELEASE]

Creator: [SERIESAUTH]Daniel J. Goor[/SERIESAUTH], [SERIESAUTH]Michael Schur[/SERIESAUTH]

Cast: [ACTOR]Andy Samberg[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Terry Crews[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Andre Braugher[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Stephanie Beatriz[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Melissa Fumero[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Joe Lo Truglio[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Chelsea Peretti[/ACTOR]

Overview: [PLOT]Brooklyn Nine-Nine is an American comedy television series that premiered on September 17, 2013 and airs on Fox as part of the 2013–14 American television season. The series' premiere garnered 6.17 million viewers.

The show follows a laid-back New York City Police Department detective, as his strict new captain tells him to "respect the badge" and grow up.[/PLOT][/SERIESWRAP1][TVPOSTER1]
wRLen76WSxAFsYhWMxcfLWZkJxB.jpg
[/TVPOSTER1][/SERIES]

Eva Longoria joining Brooklyn Nine-Nine really excites me. Can you spoil anything else about her role on the show?
Ausiello: Nothing beyond what we already reported. How about something on Kyra Sedgwick’s forthcoming B-99 guest stint instead? Co-showrunner Dan Goor confirms that her deputy police chief ties into the administrative shake-up in the Season 2 premiere. What’s more, Sedgwick’s character will take pleasure in watching Captain Holt suffer, seeing as how she’s his “longtime nemesis and equal who’s now risen above him, much to his chagrin.”
https://tv.yahoo.com/news/ask-ausiello-spoilers-vampire-diaries-good-wife-h-212707155.html

[EPISODE][SHOWTITLE]Brooklyn Nine-Nine[/SHOWTITLE]
[EPISODEPOSTER]
no-poster.png
[/EPISODEPOSTER][EPISODEDATA][EPISODENAME]Undercover[/EPISODENAME]
Season:
[SEASON]2[/SEASON]
Episode: [EPISODENUM]1[/EPISODENUM]
Air Date: [EPISODEDATE]2014-09-28[/EPISODEDATE]

[/EPISODEDATA][EPISODEVIEW][EPISODEDES]After his undercover FBI operation ends successfully, Jake learns one mobster got away and asks Charles for help; Holt's practice drills test the squad's patience.[/EPISODEDES][/EPISODEVIEW][/EPISODE]

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts