Browns beat Steelers

Just read some stats. OMFG how does anyone get sacked 8 TIMES by CLEVELAND????

6 points? Against those Chumps?????

We physically dominated the defending SB Champs last night. They sacked the Big Yinzer Ox 8 times, ran the ball down their throats, controlled field position, played suffocating defense and dominated on special teams. The Browns won on every facet of the game. It was a glorious win for this franchise!

We physically dominated the defending SB Champs last night. They sacked the Big Yinzer Ox 8 times, ran the ball down their throats, controlled field position, played suffocating defense and dominated on special teams. The Browns won on every facet of the game. It was a glorious win for this franchise![/QUOTE]

Glorious? You sound like a third world dictator, in some B-movie.:D

On any Thursday in the NFL......(except for the Lion's).....

This was a comment from another forum, I about blew soda through my nose reading it so had to post it here:

I'd kinda like to see that bitch from the Sprint commercial who gets a new phone plan so she can all across the country to talk sh*t to non-Steeler fans to have another commercial with her beaten to death by a Chief's, Browns and Raiders fans with their Verizon phones.

This was a comment from another forum, I about blew soda through my nose reading it so had to post it here:
Quote:
I'd kinda like to see that bitch from the Sprint commercial who gets a new phone plan so she can all across the country to talk sh*t to non-Steeler fans to have another commercial with her beaten to death by a Chief's, Browns and Raiders fans with their Verizon phones.

LMAO!!!!!!!
happy-smiley-8831.gif

Browns vs. Steelers - there is more than half a century long rivalry between these two teams. And with this week's shocking victory by Browns the riverly is definitly back! The way it goes here in Cleveland, you can lose 12 games in a row, but if you win against Steelers you are heroes again! :)

What makes this victory so sweet, is that it was well deserved: Browns dominated the entire game. Sure, Steelers didn't play their best. But Browns definitly did! They were agressive, played excellent defence, and didn't make any serious mistakes. I don't watch football too often, by I did enjoy this game! :up

Hey isn't there a NFL sticky to talk about the game, this isn't the place for it. LMAO. Just kidding. :D

The steelers got their ass kicked this whole year except for a few games. I hope they lose the rest so they can get some good draft choices to replace the older players who are starting to slow down.

BTW clowns fans enjoy this game your team is still pathetic, the steelers have more wins and more super bowl wins. Maybe someday you can make the playoffs and win one game.

Another thing, don't say its a rivalry again until you win more than once every ten years, try maybe sweeping once in awhile and winning maybe one game a year for maybe three years or more in a row, then it will be a rivalry.

Last edited:
Browns vs. Steelers - there is more than half a century long rivalry between these two teams. And with this week's shocking victory by Browns the riverly is definitly back! The way it goes here in Cleveland, you can lose 12 games in a row, but if you win against Steelers you are heroes again! :)

What makes this victory so sweet, is that it was well deserved: Browns dominated the entire game. Sure, Steelers didn't play their best. But Browns definitly did! They were agressive, played excellent defence, and didn't make any serious mistakes. I don't watch football too often, by I did enjoy this game! :up

Tough being a Browns Fan, but I to enjoyed the game as well. If I would have bet against the Browns the last decade, I would be rich. Instead, I am poor..........Gooo Browns!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)